Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Half Term Tuesday with Kezzla!!!

Hiya and Welcome to my Blog - it's Half Term which means I am home with all 4 of my Lovely Children and we have been Busy Little Bee's so far!!


Yesterday was Room Sort Through Day!! we do this every half term, going through all our stuff and filling Charity Bags with anything we have that we no longer need - so far so good with 5 full bags from just the 2Girls-Ashleigh&reBecca's-Room and my eldest Son William'sRoom - Ethan the cheeky Little Monkey and is continuing with his today. (we donate monthly to our local St Clares Hospice Shop) xx

For Me the plan today is to carry on with the declutter of my Craft/Planning Korner/Bedroom. Im making the space a lot more easy to use with things I use daily closer to me and anything I have used for a while sorted into stash to keep or stash to sell/donate. I feel like the Clearing Out is helping me to focus more on the New Year/ New Me mantra that I started the year with and that I hope to continue with.


So far it's all looking really good and a lot neater than it was but I still have this little lot on my Bed to find homes for and then on to the draw units in mine and hubby's wardrobes


The Pen Carousel Organizer is going back on my desk so I can use all my pretty coloured pens in my planners

I do love to give my Korner a good sort through every 2 months or so, then I know I only have the things I need to keep but I also can then see what I need more of for my Cardmaking as well as my planner's. The main reason for this massive clean up this time though is to get ready for my Esty Store opening which will be in a few months once I have had the time to sit and make all the crafty/planner things I would love to sell... as in Flower Embellishments, Planner Mystery Bags, Planner Clips, Stickers and lots of other Cute Little Things... I will also be listing several different styles of Handkrafted Cards and Gifts - I will update you all when I get closer to this Goal x x

Right that's enough of my Rambling for one Post - will leave you all while I get back to Operation Organised House!!!

Hope to see you all Back Again soon

Krafty Planner Hugs xx